Pig's Crouch Speed Buff

While crouched, The Pig should move at 100% (or 4.0 m/s) speed. She already has disadvantages while crouched like her bright red cloak, her loud breathing, and her reduced visibility.

Comments

  • I think this would be a nice change. I also think they need to revert her TR back to 28 meters, it was fine as it is.

  • She needs changes that's for sure, but I don't think that is one of them.

    What she needs is the sound on her ambush removed, her viewpoint while crouched raised and rule set #2 at base. There are some other things, but those are the primaries.

  • Her crouch should be OP, I love it when she jump scares me. Always thought she should be able to hide in lockers as well, it would be like the movies.

  • Omg let her hide in lockers! That would be terrifying

  • @CrtKazz said:

    Omg let her hide in lockers! That would be terrifying

    And completely worthless, since survivors would have to come to you for no reason whatsover without even knowing that you're there.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/416536#Comment_416536

    And completely worthless, since survivors would have to come to you for no reason whatsover without even knowing that you're there.

    There are lots of hook spawns with lockers right next to them. So it would be interesting to have the option to ambush from that position. Maybe a little on the unfair side due to how lockers work, but still a nice thought experiment.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/416536#Comment_416536

    And completely worthless, since survivors would have to come to you for no reason whatsover without even knowing that you're there.

    Its not about making it the most efficient way to kill, it's just a fun mechanic to give occasional scares. Scratched mirror myers is completely useless but it still gives me major scares

  • @Blueberry said:

    She needs changes that's for sure, but I don't think that is one of them.

    What she needs is the sound on her ambush removed, her viewpoint while crouched raised and rule set #2 at base. There are some other things, but those are the primaries.

    I think the sound of her ambush is fine but it should play when she jumps up and not while it's charging. Her viewpoint definitely needs to be raised and I think instead of rules set #2 just make it so that Survivors can't search for keys until their trap is activated.