For those who like to say that The Plague isnt good...

20190412031922_1.jpg

Btw, im sure someone will come here saying Legion is a top tier followed by a 4 iridescents on Rank 1 print, but Legion will keep being the worst killer no matter what.

Comments

  • @DingDongs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/57087/for-those-who-like-to-say-that-the-plague-isnt-good

    This pic prove nothing

    Like what? If i get terrible scores and all bronze on Nurse, does that mean Nurse is low tier?

    What it would mean is that nurse CAN be played poorly. Just not that everyone does.

    Aka you're bad at nurse.

    Same with plague. It CAN be done. She is potentially able to do JUST what we saw. Just not everyone does or can.

    Aka they're good with plague.


    Neither sides fringe example means much about the killers TOTAL potential.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    This community is so hypocritical.

    "Plague isn't viable at rank 1"

    Plague 4k 4 iri double pip at rank 1.

    "That doesnt prove anything they were probably potatoes. "

    At rank 1. Looks viable to me. Best killer? Nah. Viable? Apparently. Get over yourselves.

    @Carpemortum A lot of people seem to be asking for the points/perk screens in order to take this seriously. For all we know he farmed with a couple people to build up points and then killed them with noed or something. idk idc

    Personally I don't think Plague is weak, but I have yet to lose to a plague out of their skill, if I ever lost to a plague (maybe once or twice) was because I hated the way my team played against her getting themselves in trouble and let her kill me. I would much rather let a killer take me during a crap game than try to find/camp a hatch. I think for a killer like the plague, potato survivors give her A LOT more power. But I say that because that seems to be how I've seen plagues get kills with and without tunneling/camping.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    This community is so hypocritical.

    "Plague isn't viable at rank 1"

    Plague 4k 4 iri double pip at rank 1.

    "That doesnt prove anything they were probably potatoes. "

    At rank 1. Looks viable to me. Best killer? Nah. Viable? Apparently. Get over yourselves.

    No one is saying she's not viable. People are saying she's not top tier, which she isn't.

    OP is insisting that she is top tier, which is the thread discussion.

    Hope that clears things up for you.

  • @Sythalin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/416808#Comment_416808

    "by losing i mean getting less than 4 kills."

    If a "loss" is anything less than 4 kills, then I guess every killer is "low tier" because that happens with all of them. No one gets 4 kills every game and despite popular entitled survivor beliefs, most killers consider 2 kills as a "win", especially in SWF games.

    @Sythalin I think most go by this.

    0-1 kills = loss

    2 kills = draw

    3-4 kills = win

  • Any killer is R1 viable if you make them.

1 2 ›