Nurse Mains what are you builds?
I main Nurse too and I just wanna know what kind of perks other people use with her!
My build is: BBQ, Nurse's Calling, Discordance (will be replaced with Dark Devotion when it gets fixed) and Agitation
I main Nurse too and I just wanna know what kind of perks other people use with her!
My build is: BBQ, Nurse's Calling, Discordance (will be replaced with Dark Devotion when it gets fixed) and Agitation
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Make your choice, Infectious fright, BBQ Nurse's calling
Nurse main here:
Ruin, BBQ, Nurse's Calling, and Whispers is probably the best Nurse build.
Not only do you have three really good tracking perks, but you also have Ruin to help slow the game down.
NOTHING! AND you still wins!
she is godlike!
she is the TRUE KILLER!
here a proof!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHdb2WOJNI8
I use Bamboozle, Monstrous Shrine, Spies from the Shadows, and Fire Up!
Spirit Fury, Enduring, Bamboozle, Brutal Strength
@Peasant that's the best nurse build I've seen yet!
@KillermainBTWm8 I know, right?!