Do you belive in curse?
I have played like 10 matches in row with my best items, offerings, add-ones.
In 2 matches i was found in first minute and tunneled to death. Next 3 I used purple flashlight and i wanted to try to loop killers (i got pig who crouched every fck time by pallete, and 3 legions) and i died really fast. Next 3 matches i got 3vs1 or 2vs1. 9th match didnt even load because of this great bug (i took bloodparty). And last match number 10 well ... it is still loading since 10 minutes ...
Am i cursed or is this game just broken as fck?
Comments
Bad stretches happen. I lost Streamers the other day when the killer DC'd right after the match began. I thought I'd get 10k BP for the escape, but no, I made about 1kBP. I know it can start to wear on you after consecutive games like that, but keep at it. You're bound to run into a nice match and have a good time, whether you escape or not.
No such thing as curses or magic of any kind. It's just bad RNG.
Did you forget to take off that ancient Egyptian amulet again before playing?
We all have those days. I've currently been on a good luck streak for the past 3 days I touched dbd but sooner or later I'm going to be back where you are and you're going to be the one with the luck streak.
Well have you broken the totem that's causing all if this? If not well theres your answer
I can tell you it always happens when i take good eq in this game ... and i am really starting to think about break from it. It really isnt first combo like this
Dead by Daylight, Overwatch, Paladins, you name it, I've had days where those stretches have reared their ugly heads and bitten me in the privates.
It happens. Just press on, and it'll swing back the other way. Just seems to be how it always works out.
If it happens to be tilting you, though, then I strongly suggest shutting down DbD for the day and playing something else, or nothing at all. Come back the next day. If you play tilted, you'll likely make elementary mistakes and suffer even more.