New Forum Theme ALARMS Me
I know it says to not be alarmed, but I am alarmed. Total panic has ensued.
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
That is all.
Tagged:
Mod
I know it says to not be alarmed, but I am alarmed. Total panic has ensued.
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
That is all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm scared.
EVERYBODY SCATTER!!!
Forum is back, thank the Entity.
We back people
Mine still looks like the one they’re testing
@TreemanXD
Really hope it's not permanent
I was startled too, except when I opened it I was at lunch and everyone started at me after I jumped and shrieked
@thesuicidefox @Shad03 @NuclearBurrito @Hoodedfengm1n @TreemanXD @ClogWench @PhantomMask20763You all know nothing of fear! I still have the "new" forum format on my phone!
@Peasant I still have it too
@PhantomMask20763 I think all mobile users have it.
@PhantomMask20763 @pootis_Bear
Can confirm, on PC it's the same, on mobile it's the new one
@Peasant oof
Yes, we are aware of the situation on mobiles - it's being dealt with as quickly as possible.
@Peasant I’m on mobile full time friend.
@TreemanXD R.I.P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTvP5m6V9qU@Peasant me love that song
@TreemanXD That was pure luck. Maybe I should start running Up the Ante?
@Peasant you should, use slippery meat with it.
Yeah thats what I've had on my phone too. Cant get rid of it.