Kill with friends
https://youtu.be/CeASjhRovF8
I recently stumbled upon this beautiful clip and I agree, swf is fun so why don't we get kwf?
I recently stumbled upon this beautiful clip and I agree, swf is fun so why don't we get kwf?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wish one day we'd get a 2v8 mode at least. Just having 2 killers would make the game so much more fun for everybody.
2v6. 2v8 you might as well just hand survivors free wins.
Hopefully with Dedicated Servers we will be able to customize KYF lobbys, for example with more killers.
As of now having more than one killer in a match as they are now would be a bit too much
I suppose, I just want the Killers to be able to kill with a friend or another random killer. It can get boring playing alone sometimes.
Yes, playing with yourself can get boring.
@Orion Hello, Context would like to have a word with you XD
We're talking about playing the killer role in Dead by Daylight.
@Orion I know. But I wanted to be immature for a moment. A suggestion I have for you is to say 'by' instead of 'with'.
Anyways, I'm pretty sure everyone knows my opinion on my stance of two killers versus multiple survivors.
Good day to you all.
Oh yeah? Imagine a Nurse and Hillbilly with perks like BBQ, Nurse's, all these OP perks with Insta Chainsaw and tons of Blinks.
I was joking. I mean, we were talking about playing killer in DbD, but the phrasing was intentional.
I'm imagining it. I see two survivors being chased while four others have free reign.
It would also be cool if they added a mode where survivors were in 1st person, that would actually be scary.
@TheRoyalOwl That would be terrifying, but good killers will ruin survivors everytime because jukes will be harder than before, same with generators
Mirror myers with a nurse omega blink... Mmm the shivers dkwn my spine are marvellous.. Daddy myers as spotter and mama nurse with max range to pounce.
You kidding?
A hillbilly and a nurse and you might as well just have the survivors give up
Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.