Let’s make a deal
You can remove mori’s from the game, and in exchange let me point at survivors as a killer so I can let em’ know after I down or hook their friend “You’re next.” Or, “I know you’re hiding there.”
k? K.
You can remove mori’s from the game, and in exchange let me point at survivors as a killer so I can let em’ know after I down or hook their friend “You’re next.” Or, “I know you’re hiding there.”
k? K.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hmmmm.... can we remove keys and moris? and still add the point feature because lul
Sounds good to me.
Then I believe we have a deal.
Narrator: What @DarkWo1f997 didn't know, that @KillermainBTWm8 loves to play Tombstone Myers.
Oh well. Still getting what we wanted so it’s worth it. :P
You are correct! I love to play tombstone myers.... with vanity mirror :P
Can you imagine Myers stalking you while crouched, then sneaks up and mori's you from behind.
Oh my God I love the idea o.o I would love to be pointed at by a killer (especially Legion, because... u know, he's kind of cute 8D).
myers on his knees is taller than legion. He’d have to slither around like a snake.
Well, I wouldn't remove moris. They're too cool. Especially Legion's.
ADD A CUTTING THROAT EMOTE. So when they are tea bagging on the other side of the pallet you can threaten them.
I hear this all the time in my DM’s post game. What is with you people and frank? Don’t belittle his killer status with,”cute.” Damnit.
How about instead we have a little wager? >:)
If we’re betting fingers I’m out.
@DarkWo1f997 Oh, ok then, I'll just leave
Lmao.
Funny how you say to point to let people know that you know they are hiding there but I find standing in front them or in front of a locker until they accept it and slowly climb out is much more entertaining but definitely agree with @Nea_Death_Experience I was also thinking of other things survs do and I know pig can teabag (have received this on many occasions) but could you imagine if EVERY killer could do the same. It seems more funny than toxic if you picture a trapper doing it.
yeah I joked a long time ago at how being chased by a Myers in a constant Dab the whole match would really taka the seriousness out and lighten the mood.
Well you know, girls need fantasies :3
And don't worry he's far from being belittled by me saying that he's "cute". Do you prefer me saying "sexy / hot" asf? Alright <3
@ DarkWo1f997 That would be beautiful, I mean I've been chased by a Tpose hillbilly and that was amazing on its own. It would be completely at the killers discretion though. Definitely would be good to have a way to stop people taking this game so seriously sometimes.
@Ô_boro as long as you leave my David alone, I don't care who you girls fantasize over
I need a drink. xD
Oh I do not fantasize over the Davids because... they always look rude, aggressive, and weird, they make me a little scared, so I do not stick around them too much lol. I'm sorry, maybe you're super cool UwU
(And please excuse my english, it's not my native language.)
@Ô_boro Your english is fine! I'm attracted to the more rough looking, muscular guys cause they make me feel smol and I feel like they can protect me UwU
Also, I'm not super cool, I'm pretty dorky
Naaaah, no such word as "dorky", you're super cool I'm convinced <3
I understand your need my friend, it feels secure and warm and... *-* #LetsStopHere
@Ô_boro Yeah, it'd be best to stop here, lol, we're getting into too much information territory now XD
House Slytherin would like a word with you.