Devs PUNISH last second flashlight switcher PREVENTERS when they leave by makign them wait...
even longer for the next survs.
I am getting sick of this #########.
IF they dont ready up i leave the game. This is happening on avg about three times in a row before i get people who ready up.
I propose that those who do leave go right back to the top of the que.
Also we have been complaining about last second switchers for years now. Why are the devs not makign it so once ready you cant switch?
Comments
Because that would increase the dodging problem. Everybody would just leave for no reason at all, making already bad matchmaking even worse.
Devs punish crybabies who spam their unwanted opinions in multiple threads
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/5029/ready-up-by-15-seconds-or-find-a-new-game#latest
Grow up child. You can here just to attempt raising my blood pressure. You are one sad F***. Not even contributing to the thread. Just spam your crap someplace else please.
... Awh, does a little somebody need his diaper changed?
Get off of this thread if you are going to act like the child that you are. Grow up. The second time. Flagged all your comments as worthless and abuse
My comments are worthless and abuse? Flag all you want but people can still see your pathetic cries for attention in both this thread and the one I linked.
But okie dokes, buddy. Whatever helps to relieve that aching butthurt.
-Remove the timer. (There could be really long wait times....but now the killer holds all the power over the lobby.)
-Or...remove survivor bodies from the lobby altogether. Now there is no element of trickery.
-or...replace the standard timer with a special one that gives out a bonus reward percentage the quicker everyone readies up. (Like a participation reward.) This would not be given to those who d/c or quit.(so no farming)
The preferable solution would just be lock survivors in at 10 seconds and give the last 10 seconds for the killer to make last second changes to their loadout. That way if they try to quick switch to something else at the last second you could equip the proper loadout to deal with it.
I don't agree with an increased time penalty over this as annoying as it is. Although I can sympathize that a lot of people have been asking for a solution for this for a long time. Same as wanting to disallow survivors from seeing the killers loadout at the post game screen and then ghosting it to people still in the game. Also how survivors DC in the loading screen if they see a hidden offering because clearly it's a mori.
The killer has the right to know what a survivor is bringing into a match so that he can prepare accordingly.
lol wut? The chests have nothing to do what is brought into a game by the survivors. The killer being able to see what the survivors have coming into the trial is an intended feature by the devs. Without it perks like franklins and lightborn would be redundant.
I target the person with the flashlight. I punish them. I really hate flashlights.
Then that sucks but it is what it is. I typically only run counter measure perks against items when i see them in a lobby. If a survivor manages to find a flashlight in a chest il adapt and deal with it if they are lucky and find one.
The main reason to prepare with Overwhelming Presence, Lightborn or Franklin's is if multiple people bring items at once. One person isn't a big deal but 4 survivors who immediately have items can be problematic. At least with them getting it out of the chest they first have to find it, get the item and unless they brought perks that will give them bonus stuff from the chest like Ace in the Hole the item they get won't have ridiculously strong addons. So already with that item in the chest it won't be super strong unless they sacrificed perk slots for that benefit. Also without an offering there won't be 4 items in the game assuming no one brought anything in the first place. It also takes time to search chest which is beneficial to the killer.
I do get the problem though. Some killers don't want to play against items at all and some dodge because last second switchers. It's hard to find a balance for the problem.
If i see one flashlight in my lobby i throw on lightborn. I hate flashlight saves.
- all perks, items, and characters are revealed while in a lobby. (Which seems horrible to me.)
When/if we ever get dedicated servers...dodging will hurt way less. (Until then...as a killer I deal....and as a survivor I get used to a long process.)
If Behavior wants to get into any kind of Esports at all they need to improve the viewing experience by adding a better spectator mode. An improved UI specifically for spectator mode, a free cam and a camera that locks onto characters at a larger distance would be some good additions for that. Even a picture in picture mode or an easier way for the broadcaster to capture two camera positions at once would be great.
I could just be getting a bad impression from the recent tournament but I'm admittedly spoiled from DotA2's spectator mode so I have semi-high expectations for any other game trying to do esports.
+1 Peer to peer is absolute bullshit especially since the devs want this game to go competitive. Atleast the devs have acknowledged the communities desire for dedicated servers so i am sure they are considering it. If we got servers that would deal with alot of the bullshit with lag switchers and people connecting to hosts on the other side of the planet.
Can you explain why you feel like you are entitled to know what a survivor is bringing to a match--besides the fact that it's just how it's always been?
So that i can prepare. That is why the counter measure perks exist like franklins and lightborn. If i couldn't see what the survivor were bringing in i could either A) Run light born or Franklins every game which could either be a blessing or a waste of a perk slot or B ) just risk it and not run it at all and then with my luck i would get a 4 man flashlight squad and i would be up shits creek without a paddle. The developers want the killer to have the upper hand in this regard. He is supposed to be the power role after all and having the ability to apply counter measures effectively is an important aspect.
OK, thank you. I'm not going to argue it, I just want to know why you feel that way.