Legion addon numbers/values?
Bummer man.
Bummer man.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think everyone would like number's for everything rather than tRuMeNdOuSlY
Yeah, we need numbers for the addons @Peanits can you pass this on to the Dev team? So I can see how much my Spirits phase is increased by, or what my new healing speed is.
there’s a YouTube video with the numbers just like this for Myers, I had hoped it would be a series but no. I agree I’d rather have numbers than “moderately “
Well let's look at recent perks that had the words changed to numbers, like Shadowborn, for example!
Shadowborn used to read:
Moderately, Considerably, Tremendously
Now it reads:
8, 12, 15
Additionally, Monitor and Abuse used to read:
Slightly. Moderately, Considerably
Now it reads:
3, 5, 10
So perhaps we can make some ballpark estimations with this information?
For example, the Stolen Sketch book increases the Feral Frenzy duration Considerably. So knowing that Shadowborn sees considerably as 12% and Monitor and Abuse sees considerably at 10% perhaps this add-on extends the Frenzy by 11%.
I mean if we all play on PC and have some patience I'd be more than happy to grind out all of these add-ons to learn their effects in a KYF, otherwise guessing is all we'll have.
@mistar_z I have begun researching the affects that Legion's add-ons has on Feral Frenzy. Alone, I am limited in what I can do, but I can get most of the standard add-ons researched.
Yes I also would like numbers too it's not much to go by when something says slightly ect ect.
@KillermainBTWm8 Okay so here's what I have so far:
The Smiley Face pin saves 2 you two seconds when recharging to full after a hit.
The Scratched Ruler lets you recharge your power 1 second faster than normal.
The Mischief List gives you 1 extra second of Feral Frenzy.
The Mural Sketch gives you 2 extra seconds of Feral Frenzy.
Julie's Mix Tape has an effect on cool down that's so small it is invisible to the naked eye.
The Etched Ruler lets you recharge your power 2 seconds faster than normal.
That's all I could test yesterday. I wanted to test more but I have college stuff to do.
Also, @No_Mither_No_Problem @Chaotic_Riddle @Shad03 @Plu @Hoodedfengm1n @pootis_Bear I figured you guys might find my research, interesting.
@Peasant That info does help indeed. Thank you.