Wards as Rank 1 pip reward
Everyone is always asking for rank 1 rewards, I got a simple one.
If you are at rank 1, for every pip you earn be given a Black Ward/White Ward for Killer/Survivor, respectively.
This rewards really good players by allowing them basically infinite add-on/items. I know it might be possible to break the economy but with the way it is to rank up, this would be a reasonable reward for a small minority. Then it would be a sign of what rank you might be at the offering screen, because if you see a ward it might mean the person is a rank 1 player.
Comments
No one wants a ward :(
I do
Oh boy infinite mix tapes
I like this idea, but why limit it to just wards? Might get a certain amount of random offerings based on your rank at reset?
and let the offerings be like BPS, or envelopes and Cakes?
Personally I don't want wards I want a bigger gain in iridescent shards or BP
@thesuicidefox What you really need to do is just have guaranteed double BP. On the offerings screen at rank one you'll hear the Entity talk during the normal offerings and then at the end two tendrils will drop down with a burnt Bloody Party Streamers offering between them before receding as the standard offering examination happens (when offerings that stack will shake, etc).
If the rank has its significance, then there will be all nurses in fog
I guess you like it๐
Just some examples of rewards they could give that would 10x better than wards, honestly.
@Bbbrian2013 Forget it. You have enough in your bloodwebs. ๐
Iโd like 10k bloodpoints a pip or 500 bonus XP