No mither needs iron will to have full stealth build ?
Im pretty sure seen people running no mither all alone and i wasnt able to hear them.
Im pretty sure seen people running no mither all alone and i wasnt able to hear them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Depends on the survivors , some are louder than others and it can make a difference.
They're 25% more quiet with just no mither
Iron will just 100%s it
Using headphones, i can hear them up close.
Take that information as you will.
You could combine it, but it would generally just make both useless.
Ace would be the best?
You could use it. When the Killer is using Stridor, the Survivor is still quite loud with No MIther.
When I used No Mither, I did not use Iron Will, I was playing Nea and she is not that loud so it was fine. I was using No MIther, Dead Hard, Resilience, Tenacity.