No
You're not allowed in
You're not allowed in
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ewwww Freddy
@TreemanXD Shut up Sabo Jake !
@PhantomMask20763 JOKES ON YOU!!! I DON’T EVEN PLAY SABO!!!
No
No
No
No (in spanish)
No (in portuguese)
You know what screw you guys! I didn't even want you in my discord! XD
Why not D:
@KillermainBTWm8 Because people didn't want in, so therefore they are no longer allowed in >:|
Well what if they want in simply because they no longer are allowed in :P
@KillermainBTWm8 Well they missed their chance 😤
RIP
@KillermainBTWm8 Damn that's tuff
No (in Xhosa)
Es tut mir leid, aber nein. (No, but politely and auf Deutsch)
I'mma break in if I want freddy, this is mAh totem
@PhantomMask20763