What ever happened to happy music? :(
I swear all music is nowadays is some depressing rap or a mumble rapper. Makes me sad. No wonder many people are depressed nowadays :(
I swear all music is nowadays is some depressing rap or a mumble rapper. Makes me sad. No wonder many people are depressed nowadays :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lucky you, where I live they keep blasting overly happy stuff and it gets on my nerves.
@Plu Do you wanna trade lives?
I know rap is everywhere know a days
Most music is depressing lately.
One two, Freddy's coming for you.
Three four, better lock your door.
Five six, grab a crucifix.
Seven eight, better stay up late.
Nine t-
Oh, you wanted happy music? Whoops.
I don't why, but after I read this thread I thought of this song, so I thought I'd share.
Thank you, I needed this :(
Sounds like y'all need to listen to pop
@PhantomMask20763
No problem! I hope you find more cheery music to turn your frown upside down. ๐
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sySlY1XKlhMHere's another song I thought of. It's slow, but I like to think of it as an anti-sadness song.