Another MOM discussion
I love my mom. Whats your fav thing to do with your mom? Lets all just take a second to appreciate our mothers!
I love my mom. Whats your fav thing to do with your mom? Lets all just take a second to appreciate our mothers!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love your mom too.
Yes! Finally a post I can get behind!
You created me MOM so I guess you're to blame
For the love that I feel just from hearing your name
You're as tender as corned beef and as warm as pastrami
I love my Mommy
Oh good, we need more discussions about our mothers
Dad?!?!
I got behind his mom
Stifler's mom
Moms are the best
I love IMAFEEISH's mom too @Skycerer
I wish I lived with my mom, I feel reason and hope there.
You all know how DBD hates hope though.
My condolences my dude. Have a good 1!
Bold of you to assume I have a mom. This post is toxic. This post is everything wrong with dbd and only adds to the toxicity of the general community.
DARN ya got me im a toxic person with a MoM ;'(
Pls forgive me of this crime?