6 perk slots for survivors
Everybody knows, that killers are too OP and should be nurfd.
To gave ANY chances to achieve AT LEAST a black pip EVERY survivor needs to run MoM, DS, an exhaustion perk, preferably DH and SC.
But nowadays it is not enough. Those ######### noob tunnelers keep downing us, and it is extremaly unfun for the skillful part of the community (survivors).
Therefore you should give us a 2 additional perk slots for BT and Adrenaline.
Thanks to this not overpowered combo we, poor survivors, can have some chances against those damn campers.
They have crutches WITHOUT COUNTERS like BBQ, Devour Hope, Ruin or Spies From The Shadows. But us?
######### perks like DS, MoM, or Deliverance.
STOP CATERING TO THE CRYING MAJORITY AKA KILLAHZ AND FOCUS ON THE HEALTH OF THE GAME
There are many who thinks like me, and they will support the good balance of the game, like I do.
I, humbly, thank you for your patience and remember:
######### the killers, loop them till they cry and DC.
Comments
Your irony is really cringey
I get it you don't like survivors but for ######### sake get over yourself.
Eh
Noob killers like you are destroying this game
Well put, fellow Survivor main.
Boring
Could of tried harder on this low quality bait thread.
Oh look, another troll thread
The wraith brothers are here
Troll? Right now I see only filthy killers bitching and crying, as always
Have some fun,man.
being edgy doesnt make you cooler
Didn't believe you but after Google searching "Edgy Iceberg" and not getting any true results well...you might just be right!
My fellow survivor main I must confess, I believe dat 6 perk slots aren't enough we need more we need 20 perk slots! it would make it varie balennnnced after all we know that most killahs are just bed at te gaime
This is a poor idea, this could bring back the old issue with healing and will break the game all together, by the way, before you claim me as a killer main, I am 50/50, but more on the survivor side than killer
;0