How to slow the game down
Im pig main.
I dont care about addons, because the most addons are useless.
And I hit multiple targets and use thana for map pressure(Yes, i hate Ruin).
*thana nerf*
*new survivor perk punish killer for hitting multiple targets(Mettle Of Man)*
Could we talk about pig buffs and map pressure?
PS: My Pig Buff Concept: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/41229/my-complete-pig-buff-rework-devs-you-can-use-this-if-you-want/p1

Comments
Pig is one of the few killers that i consider UP. Her and leatherface i always laugh when these killers down survivors in about 20-30 sec. Imagine someone being that bad.
Leatherface has a one shot ability and he is rly weak.
Thats just weird.
Pig isn't a good killer. Thanat is a pretty bad perk.
Here's a video on all the perks that slow the game down for a decent amount of time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
You can't slow the game down.
There are currently too many second chance perks and chase extenders.
Play scummy and win, or play "fair" and lose.
*puts in cassette tape*
"THE CHOICE IS YOURS, AMANDA."
After the thana nerf, yes.
I cant watch the music video in my country XD
Lets play a game.