Twitch Challenges
I get the feeling that this is going to spark some nasty stuff, and this isn't coming from me and my hate against twitch and it's "Employees" who consider streaming a "Job".
But what do you guys think about it? Could this be the Leaderboards thing we were looking for? Despite it having to be in the streamers channel to see?
Go Crazy and Go Stupid in the comments guys.

Comments
I think it's silly.
Don't care for it or that sorta stuff to be honest.
What are we talking about :P
..
Im going crazy and going stupid thinking of what the rewards are for Leaderboards.
Also you should get more points based on your rank (Brown = x1 Yellow = x2 Purple = x3 Green = x4 Red = x5) :|
Either you're going crazy, or you're going stupid 🤣
HOW ABOUT BOTH!
Have not seen the challenges yet, what is the reward?
We don't know what the reward (or rewards) is and if there can be only one winner per channel. I don't think it's a good idea. While it's fine for a killer then it makes survivors competing against each other even more than they do now to pip.
Can you imagine people refusing to be healed just to deny you extra points for benelovance? I can see that coming.
They have to be set up by a broadcaster. The rewards might be either shards or Auric cells from what i am guessing.
People who care about emblems will bring in instas, moris and gen rush like crazy. I've been tunneled and morid so many times today with most survivors and killers going really sweaty/ op builds.
What twitch rewards?
Zero interest in it so it doesn't bother or affect me at all.