SWF story
So as I said, I ditched killer and become a survivor main now.
4 man SWF, first game..... a shame that our mate is stuck in infinte loading screen (thx bhvr)
Well gonna try anyway...... its a plague lul. Looping her for 2 gens before she suddenly teleports into me (mhm maybe a laggspike, ######### happens), thanks for crippling her movement speed btw, its amazing.
game continues blabla, weird that those laggspikes happen again during chase mhm.... well 2nd time on hook, my mates have done 3 gens already. Now she is chasing one of my mates, apparently trying to laggswitch again and breaks the connection. Haha wp
Plague could need some nerfs though, the corrupted puke is really OP ๐ How about increasing the charge time for the corrupted puke?
Comments
@ModsAreFreeLaborLOL 12, 13 in autumn
Why u asking?
You're 12?
Boy, do I feel old.
That was a meme obviously
We understand that you are a crybaby that thinks that SWF is the most evil in this world and that all Survivors should spawn on the Hook with Max BP and Emblems for the Killer.
You dont need to prove it that hard.
no one cares
Oh lol. I was like 'Wuh? You're so mature for a 12 year old.' XD
@Aven_Fallen Why is SWF evil? I dont have anythign against that, in fact I will play exclusively SWF from now on (besides frmo some dailies I guess)