why isn't ash in the steam store?
i really don't want to spend auric cells on him, that's all, make the paragraph come to the store
i really don't want to spend auric cells on him, that's all, make the paragraph come to the store
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"Please note that Ash J. Williams is available in the in-game store with Auric Cells. Purchasing Ash in the in-game store will not unlock the exclusive cosmetic
DLC will be rolling in about 1h on all platforms (It includes Ash J. Williams and an exclusive cosmetic)"
Notice at the top of the forum.
k thanks
so around 12 o clock im sitting here waiting grinding blood points on xbox
He will be available there shortly. We are able to make him live in our own store immediately, but it takes a little time to get it listed on the other stores. Hang tight, it shouldn't be long now.
Yikes I almost bought him until I saw the "coming soon" banner and put two and two together.
you can play him if you use Auric Cells. I know people already playing him
I really want those exclusive cosmetics tho.
Why wouldn't you get exclusive cosmetics if you use the cells to purchase him? Kind of stupid considering both cells and dlc are both purchased from the same place. Is there a difference in price by purchasing directly from the ps store?
Damn, didn't know there was an exclusive item if we bought from the store. Bought him with cells as soon as I could lol is this item free? Or will he be more expensive with the item?
Steam, PS, Xbox might take more of a cut depending whether the player is purchasing the game's currency or the dlc directly. That's just a guess.
I purchased the DLC, don't see any exclusive item....
Do we have an eta on uk xbl? No update means i cant get past the main menu.