Nurse torso for Feng min devs please
I bought the trapper mask for Feng min and i really want a bloody nurse torso to go along with it.
Developers please add nurse outfit for Feng min i would love it!
I bought the trapper mask for Feng min and i really want a bloody nurse torso to go along with it.
Developers please add nurse outfit for Feng min i would love it!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Feng has a Trapper mask?
Nurse Min? I'd buy it. Of course, I and many others are still waiting for Bunny Min.
*cough* https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/1841/killer-based-cosmetics-for-survivors#latest
Survivors running around as little killers? I'd buy those too =D
But who would get what?
L-O-L
Really, everyone would have their own opinions or wishes on which survivor gets which killer's outfit, or similar ones. Would it be hard to implement a universal outfit, like how the same shirt is for all girls and all boys?
Ohh, I was kind of hoping female survivors could get female killer outfits (at least nurse/huntress) and then men get the male killers outfits, maybe the trapper apron or something.
*Edit: Still chuckling at that 'Nea gets Nea' idea XD
Boob job Feng, lets go!!
*I read that as New torso for Feng

The facemask is part of Japanese fashion/culture. It's not related to nurses or hospitals.
Practically, it's used so that the wearer doesn't spread around germs. However, younger people stylized these masks and wear it as a fashion statement.
It wouldn't really make sense to give Feng a nurse outfit, but then again, it doesn't make sense that she dresses in Japanese pop fashion either.
edit: Read about it here if you're curious.
https://kotaku.com/lets-talk-about-japan-and-sickness-masks-1740939773
I don't know where you get that she's into trends. She's a homeless gaming addict that suffers from anxiety, so a glamorous fashion that draws attention to her doesn't that much sense. Did they add that as new flavor text or something?
Then again, they did turn Nea into Lady Gaga. 🤷♂️
OF FASHION!
Compares Nea to killer “Oops I did it again!”
We need the pop artist references to keep coming!
School Girl Meg (she's already got the pig tails)
I'd take Bunny Min over just about anything. It would have to be super-amazing to replace the top spot on my wishlist, unless it was a beloved video game character outfit or something. Actually I'd love to see a bunch of classic outfits on the survivors, but I kind of feel it doesn't make much sense in the lore.
A Bunny Min, however, makes perfect sense, since she might have been taken on the night of some performance. That's the excuse the Entity will use for why she's here like that.