Option to return an undesired killer/surv purchased obtaining 50% of shards

I purchased the Legion with 9k shards and found out is so very unfun to play

would be nice if we could return killahs/survs at 50% of shards back (4,500), right?

Comments

  • Maybe he will get a rework at some time where he is fun to play?

    Just kiddin, he will probalby stay that way until the world ends...

  • I would welcome that.

    Maybe add that as further away it was you purchased a character as less you get back

  • Honestly I would do this with everything. But make a limited amount of refunds.

    Bought a cosmetic that you thought would look really cool but it doesn't? Refund.

    Bought a survivor / killer that you don't like? Refund.

    It'd be nice.

    (by refund i mean you would get your auric cells / shards back, not your money)

  • @FeelsVeryBadMan said:

    Honestly I would do this with everything. But make a limited amount of refunds.

    Bought a cosmetic that you thought would look really cool but it doesn't? Refund.

    Bought a survivor / killer that you don't like? Refund.

    It'd be nice.

    (by refund i mean you would get your auric cells / shards back, not your money)

    Yup only shrads-based refunds and not about cosmetics

    If you sell the doctor for 4,5k you still have his cosmetics (can buy doctor later again)

  • But what if you unlock a certain character, get their teachables, unlock them on other characters and attempt a refund?

    There is also the fact that, why would you do that? I would maybe understand in the situation of trying out a Killer and not feeling it with their power. But Survivors, all the information you need is right in front of you. Check them out from the store and you will see their model as well as all cosmetics they have available.

  • Sure, but make that option only available to those who purchased it w/ shards.

    We don't want people buying DLC's w/ cash, refunding them for shards, and then buying bloodpoints.

  • @PigNRun said:

    But what if you unlock a certain character, get their teachables, unlock them on other characters and attempt a refund?

    There is also the fact that, why would you do that? I would maybe understand in the situation of trying out a Killer and not feeling it with their power. But Survivors, all the information you need is right in front of you. Check them out from the store and you will see their model as well as all cosmetics they have available.

    Would be a better solution than the current shrine. One reason more to do it lol, the shrine is more useless than #########.

    I bought Hag cuz I wanted her perks. But I disliked her playstyle, it don't fit to me and it's unfun for me. But I keep getting dailies for Hag. Today I got the ultra rare "by your hands" daily with 60k BP for Hag and I was like "oh ffs.."

    I wish I could just delete Hag from my list.

  • Free in-game currency => Refund.

    Omegalul

  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/396144#Comment_396144

    Would be a better solution than the current shrine. One reason more to do it lol, the shrine is more useless than #########.

    I bought Hag cuz I wanted her perks. But I disliked her playstyle, it don't fit to me and it's unfun for me. But I keep getting dailies for Hag. Today I got the ultra rare "by your hands" daily with 60k BP for Hag and I was like "oh ffs.."

    I wish I could just delete Hag from my list.

    Well, what about getting Trapper, Wraith or Hillbilly dailies? Not only I dont play those Killers (because I dislike them), but they also have lower earnings than others. Your problem is with daily rituals, not with refunding/unlocking characters.

    If you cant or dont want to complete them, just discard them or leave them for the following day. Most are so easy to complete I really doubt it will take you 4 whole days to do it.

  • @PigNRun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/396203#Comment_396203

    Well, what about getting Trapper, Wraith or Hillbilly dailies? Not only I dont play those Killers (because I dislike them), but they also have lower earnings than others. Your problem is with daily rituals, not with refunding/unlocking characters.

    If you cant or dont want to complete them, just discard them or leave them for the following day. Most are so easy to complete I really doubt it will take you 4 whole days to do it.

    Just dismissing a 60k BP daily just to get a 20k wraith daily? Eh, both sucks for me.

    But ofc I would like to get my shards back. I dont play Hag at all, unfun killer for me.

  • I'd like this for cosmetics too.