I have never seen Evil Dead in my life...
Yeah, the show was never that popular in my home country, the only american series i used to watch were Quantum Leap and Criminal Minds on netflix.
Could anyone please give me a quick recap of the series?
Yeah, the show was never that popular in my home country, the only american series i used to watch were Quantum Leap and Criminal Minds on netflix.
Could anyone please give me a quick recap of the series?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’ve never seen it either, I think it was made before I was born though.
Guy reads from the book of the dead and release demons from hell that posses the living.
do not buy ash until you see them all
(Including the series)
Watch the original trilogy.
Evil Dead is like this, there's a funny crazy guy named ash who kills a bunch of ######### (Mainly Demons) in a bad*ss way but hey he's a good guy so no worries. Groovy
Ok, i will try to watch the series and the trilogy
I don't recall how many times I've seen the original three movies.. Probably up to 5+ times per movie.
Haven't seen a minute of the TV series though.
While they're all the same franchise there's three distinct forms of Evil Dead:
Evil Dead 1: Pretty standard cabin horror B movie with gallons of fake blood.
Evil Dead 2 & Army of Darkness: Dark Comedy with light horror elements. This is what people like.
The Evil Dead: Rebooted Evil Dead 1, plays its cards straight but tries too hard to be edgy.
I've never seen it either, but I do like Bruce Campbell.
I haven't seen it either, because I didn't like Bruce Campbell. Now I don't mind the guy, and I'm curious to see the movies.
1: Cabin-Horror clique
2: Man VERSUS Hand
Army Of Darkness: Man goes back in time and combines 1 and 2 together
Remake/Sequel to 1: Edgy.
TV Show: Funny with man fighting practically everything.
Good series tbh, it’s always been one of my favorites for its take on comedy in horror.
Neither have I. It was banned in the UK for the first few movies so I guess it was wiped from existence kinda.
Weird thing is, I have a very similar name to Ash Williams and it intrigues me.
Not gonna lie, the first time I heard of Ash Williams was when I was bored and watching someone play Poker Night at the Inventory 2.