People “dc against legion”
I don’t see how everyone acts like people dc against legion commonly. As survivor I’ve never seen another survivor dc against them and as killer I’ve had two people dc against me as legion. I don’t think it’s as common as some people say, or the dc against legion is just a pc thing.
Comments
Its a "meme" i guess. I dont mind playing vs a Legion
I have heard console survivor lobby times were garbage, I guess survivors on consoles play whatever they have been given.
PC eurasia waiting times for survivors are non existent, insta load, so here, people leave matches left and right at least in my experience. Legion matches sometimes end up 3-4 dcs.
It isn't as common on PC either.
I haven't seen a whole of Survivors DC the instant they see a Deep Wounds bar. It usually happens when you've hit someone a few times or when multiple Survivors start getting downed.
I get to play full games against survivors with legion about 1/3rd of the time
I don't blame anyone that dcs against legion.
Literally had 3 disconnects against a legion. sooooooooooo...
Lol, in my survivor matches people dc against any Killer. It's kinda annoying. And I can't play Killer since I have to wait 40 years for a match. Guess why, upranking as Survivor is almost impossible.
Myself i DC against legion but sometimes i make an exception, when they are not running FMT and doesn't hit you multiple times when they can hit more than 1 player.
I see a lot more d/c on loading screen or random midgame d/c when someone is doing gen or staring at the sky
Can't use your own experience as a balance against what many claim.
I don't experience long lobby queues but that doesn't mean many people don't.
I do not own Legion but personaly see many DCs. Now I cannot confirm why they DCed but it doesn't really prove or negate what a large majority claim. Until we get actual data no one can definitely prove it.
I purchased Legion yesterday and I haven't had anyone disconnect against him. I don't think it's as common as people make it seem. I get more disconnects when playing Clown and Pig, haha.
I take back what I said, lol. I played Legion today and I have had people DC or just die on hook almost every game.
It's like sjw nonsense. People will latch on to anything, real or fake, just to push their point