Devour All

I think Devour Hope shouldn’t be a hex, and should instead allow you mori any survivors on death hook if there are 2 or less gens remaining in the trail.


NOED should be removed, and this should take its place.

Comments

  • It's a no from me.

  • 😂😂😂😂

  • Since they changed tier 1 I have no use for it as a hex. Would love to have it as a straight progress perk. Noed feels fine as is, its easily counterable and a great punishment for lazy survivors.

  • Yes. Leave simple responses and emojis. Thanks for the constructive conversation guys.

  • @DarkWo1f997 said:

    Yes. Leave simple responses and emojis. Thanks for the constructive conversation guys.

    Wait... Is this post for real? Like... A serious post? You actually believe this would be ok?

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    Since they changed tier 1 I have no use for it as a hex. Would love to have it as a straight progress perk. Noed feels fine as is, its easily counterable and a great punishment for lazy survivors.

    I suppose so. Just wish devour hope was different, it’s a weird combo of make your choice and tombstone and it’s just weird.

  • @DarkWo1f997 said:

    Yes. Leave simple responses and emojis. Thanks for the constructive conversation guys.

    I simply don't want your idea to be a thing, i prefer how it is now.

  • @tt_ivi_99 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/394086#Comment_394086

    Wait... Is this post for real? Like... A serious post? You actually believe this would be ok?

    With the recent survivor changes, of course! The newest killer has already been nerfed to death and so was thanatophoboa so if that’s ok then why is a three strikes Mori a bad idea?

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/394086#Comment_394086

    I simply don't want your idea to be a thing, i prefer how it is now.

    and your voice is just as important as mine. Genuinely, thank you for your input. Devour hope is pretty cool, suppose hexes are just not my thing and it would be pretty cool to have something that behaved like tombstone, that you had to sweat for to earn in a match, not really just place 10 hag traps around it lol.

  • @DarkWo1f997 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/394090#Comment_394090

    and your voice is just as important as mine. Genuinely, thank you for your input. Devour hope is pretty cool, suppose hexes are just not my thing and it would be pretty cool to have something that behaved like tombstone, that you had to sweat for to earn in a match, not really just place 10 hag traps around it lol.

    I only prefer how it is now because of the reward it offers.

    Anything as powerful as this without a drawback this huge would guaranteed meet a nerf.

    But nothing else can grant this kind of power.

    I also love that most people don't ever complain about it, because it's a build-up.

    I can actually trash a team (well, y'know, sometimes) without receiving salt.

    That's rare.


    I don't mind you disliking Hexes, i certainly do too.

    But this Perk's just too much fun for me, it's Perk choice #1 in my main build.


    Huh, how's that for a conversation? 😋

  • @DarkWo1f997 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/394088#Comment_394088

    With the recent survivor changes, of course! The newest killer has already been nerfed to death and so was thanatophoboa so if that’s ok then why is a three strikes Mori a bad idea?

    You want NOED to be removed and that's a big NO. NOED punishes survivors who dont want to do totems.

    Also, you want to Mori survivors on their last hook... Why? You save time by just hooking them for the last time. Right now you can Mori any survivor you want, if survivors keep rushing instead of looking for the totem they deserve the Mori.

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/394093#Comment_394093

    I only prefer how it is now because of the reward it offers.

    Anything as powerful as this without a drawback this huge would guaranteed meet a nerf.

    But nothing else can grant this kind of power.

    I also love that most people don't ever complain about it, because it's a build-up.

    I can actually trash a team (well, y'know, sometimes) without receiving salt.

    That's rare.

    I don't mind you disliking Hexes, i certainly do too.

    But this Perk's just too much fun for me, it's Perk choice #1 in my main build.

    Huh, how's that for a conversation? 😋

    exceptional, thank you for your input and your polite response. And no worries, I understand the rarity that is saltless matches. Devour is pretty cool, maybe if hexes are tuned to not stress the killer as much I’ll give it a whirl again.

  • That’s interesting. I like the insight about how devour is fine where it is. That example about it being used with things like haunted ground makes sense too, I suppose that decreases the anxiety associated with trying to keep tabs on the hex. Consider my mind changed.


    Thank you you for your input. I always enjoy conversation.

  • @DarkWo1f997 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/394100#Comment_394100

    exceptional, thank you for your input and your polite response. And no worries, I understand the rarity that is saltless matches. Devour is pretty cool, maybe if hexes are tuned to not stress the killer as much I’ll give it a whirl again.

    I guess i view Devour Hope in a similar way i view No Mither: It isn't meant to always give you a benefit.

    And while No Mither is certainly more problematic to the Survivor than Devour Hope to the Killer, they both present their own kind of challenge.

    Can i survive with No Mither?

    Can i keep Devour Hope up and use its abilities?


    That's just how i view it though, maybe devs really do think this is a viable "I'm gonna play at rank 1 all month" Perk.

  • This hex is like true "Big Risk, Big Reward" (as hexes should be)

    You kept the hex up all game and thus moried 4 (3) survivors? Good job! Someone just stumbled across it and you are now 3 perk killer? Well that sucks.