Dance With Me buff
Make it so it works on drops, too. Ones high enough to trigger Balanced Landing.
Make it so it works on drops, too. Ones high enough to trigger Balanced Landing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's a cool idea, I am on board.
I always thought it was weird dance with me only hides your scratches for 3 seconds, but then distortion and poised hide them for like 10
Thats because those two are not controlled by you. Dance With Me is all your doing and decision.
@artist I mean to be fair, you have complete control over dance with me and it has a timer so you can use it infinite amount of time in a match.
Poised is powerful but very situational. Distortion gives you 3 tokens and you can't gain more.
fair enough @Delfador @PigNRun
the drawbacks of the other 2 completely went over my head. I don't use any of these perks
Sounds good to me.
As a DWM main I would love this.
Love it.
Yeah I don't see why not. I like it.
Do you have to reply to every thread? This aint a gay bar.
Implying one should be restricted to a number of threads.