New Pax Leak!
Just saw Paulie Esther tweet this out!
https://twitter.com/PaulieEsther1/status/1111090987714015232?s=19Dead by Daylight Ash vs Evil Dead booth leaked! DLC info coming tomorrow when PAX starts?!? (I'm aware of the earlier perk leak)
Just saw Paulie Esther tweet this out!
https://twitter.com/PaulieEsther1/status/1111090987714015232?s=19Dead by Daylight Ash vs Evil Dead booth leaked! DLC info coming tomorrow when PAX starts?!? (I'm aware of the earlier perk leak)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I honestly kind of hope we get a killer too! It will be awesome nevertheless though!!!
It would be nice. I feel pretty confident it's only a survivor though, given how only survivor perks were added to PS4 and not killer ones. Also because this is way too early to tease the next full DLC which makes it much more likely a mid season survivor addition.
@PhantomMask20763 I'm so hoping they just drop this out of nowhere like with Leatherface. I don't think i could handle being hyped for over a month 😱
@Blueberry I'd be 100% fine with that!...If we get the Cabin or S-mart at least :(
True, but if it was an indeed accidental leak, they may have just accidentally hit the survivor tabs for live and not the killer ones.
Although I would LOVE the cabin or the castle from AoD.
Which isn't as crazy at it sounds considering that a few of the Survivor perks were glitched in that patch.
I just hope we get a really good PTB test for his perks though because honestly they look terrifying in their current state for the games health.
I hope the new killer is going to be anti-stealth and anti-chase. Someone who can track survivors through walls up to a very far distance and can either ignore collision or hit through walls/pallets
@Blueberry Could be no ptb at all. Could be a surprise dlc no one expects like they did with LF.
I only say this because it was an in game leak the perks are in the files working correctly. They could've had him done just waiting for the reveal event.
This lead up hasn't been like past dlcs.
If it’s a console exclusive, then there would be no PTB.
That's what scares me lol
I said the perk leak was Intentional the day it happened... *yawn* marketing at it's best.... do a licensed dlc at the same time Dedicated servers comes out hmm yep totally planned... got to build more hype.....
I doubt they would do a console exclusive for such a big franchise name, especially one thats been requested for so long
I just now got Jane to prestige 3, can ya'll like chill out and give me a second?