New ranking System sucks

Max Bold and Max objective and escaped through the gate and I only safety pip

keep in mind I had 3255 points in altruism section too .

ok thanks this really makes sense

Comments

  • BP =/= emblems. I don't get why people still use BP as a measurement of a pip. There is some crossover, but it's not how emblems work.

    That said, yes new pip conditions are stupid at purple/red ranks. Mostly for survivors but killers can also get screwed over.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    BP =/= emblems. I don't get why people still use BP as a measurement of a pip. There is some crossover, but it's not how emblems work.

    That said, yes new pip conditions are stupid at purple/red ranks. Mostly for survivors but killers can also get screwed over.

    who said im talking about BP ? I only mentioned the 3000 altruism in case someone wonders if I did any altruistic action or not .

    I maxed objective and Boldness didn't get down once in the match, escaped through the gate … I safety pipped . like seriously ?

  • The fact that survivors playing poorly can net you a depip on a 4k, and vice versa, really says a lot about how bad it is

  • @harry14141414 Pipping isn't tied to bp anymore. Its tied to emblems.

    For example you could cleanse 5 dull totems get points from them but they don't help you rank up at all.

    Healing others is minimal too as safe saves are much better for emblems. Being near the killer gives few points but is good for emblems etc...

  • @ClogWench said:

    The fact that survivors playing poorly can net you a depip on a 4k, and vice versa, really says a lot about how bad it is

    Especially since the system is supposed to be an indicator of skill, so completely stomping should guarantee at least a pip. Otherwise, you're just getting matched with worse and worse players despite clearly being better than them.

  • Ye hence why I deranked down to rank 12 because games on purple/red have become so monothonic and you don't get that feeling of being rewarded that often anymore. Green ranks tho are boring af. I regret it.

  • @harry14141414 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/389783#Comment_389783

    who said im talking about BP ? I only mentioned the 3000 altruism in case someone wonders if I did any altruistic action or not .

    I maxed objective and Boldness didn't get down once in the match, escaped through the gate … I safety pipped . like seriously ?

    Boldness and objective are the BP categories. If you mean emblems, it would be Lightbringer and Evader. Your OP makes it sound like you are talking about BP.

    Also if you got iridescent Lightbringer, Evader, and Unbroken, that just means you need bronze Benevolence to pip which is given to you by default. Something is not adding up here.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/389786#Comment_389786

    Boldness and objective are the BP categories. If you mean emblems, it would be Lightbringer and Evader. Your OP makes it sound like you are talking about BP.

    Also if you got iridescent Lightbringer, Evader, and Unbroken, that just means you need bronze Benevolence to pip which is given to you by default. Something is not adding up here.

    I seriously doubt OP has already noticed there's a difference between BPs and emblems at this point.

    This, or he needs to word his concerns in a clear way.

  • Did you work on objectives as a team such as two or more on the same generator? Because that gives you less points towards repairing and exit gates only gives you 6% towards the 100% and did you go down once in the game? Because that would give you a silver and a gold emblem at minimum.