The wait times are way worse than before. How?
They reverted to the old matchmaking system, but the wait times were never this long as a killer. What on earth happened?
They reverted to the old matchmaking system, but the wait times were never this long as a killer. What on earth happened?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What rank
7... This has never been an issue before.
Rank 19, PC, US server. Same issues since the revert. Killer lobbies? Nah, might as well go play some other video game.
I think it could be the new "pool"-system that is messing things up. I'm waiting for a "game", then I'm waiting again within the lobby. It's not concealing SWF either, as they drop in irregurarly as before. I honestly don't get the point.
Okay, Patricia posted within the past hour that they've changed MM again. I haven't been on yet today, so I'll have to test my Rank 19 killer lobbies later.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/54397/matchmaking-update#latest
I've experienced nothing but faster times for both sides.
Same.
They've done a new Match making system...they reverted it the other day and today they've made changes again FYI...
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1110938007799021570?s=19
At rank 1 killer my que is over an hour now and still waiting. A couple people show up here and there but give up and leave eventually. I'd rather have the bad matchmaking we had before, at least then I could play the game. Can't even get one now.
@Nikkiwhat So the new version is active again?
No, were on the old version again right now. They reverted the new one.
Patricia released an announcement that they were re using the new one with tweaked region pools?
They reverted matchmaking already when this thread was started