Has Anyone Here Actually Ever Been Banned for DC's?
Im curious as to the percentage you need to DC to get a ban. I DC as Killer on Coldwind maps because they're awful and I refuse to play a game where I am having an awful time because Dev's don't understand there are red/green colorblind people out there who simply cannot function on these maps.
Comments
I think as long as you're not DCing every other game you should be fine. But definitely try to keep it to a minimum to avoid bans.
About to use a second account to test if it does anything at all. Play one, dc 2.will update later.
Yup back in autumn and it's not stopping me from doing it again. If I will get banned again I will most likely not regret it because most of the time I d/c when game goes into "pretty good job" mode.
Yes people get banned for dcing the threads are all over the Reddit/Steam Forums and here before they get deleted.
So like, I sympathize that you have a condition that makes it harder to play a video game, but in the context of DBD there is only so much the developer can do. If they implement some sort of colorblind option they have to make sure it can't be abused by a normal color vision person to see better. A major part of the game is hiding, so they need to be very careful how they approach these issues.
As far as bans for DC I personally have never seen or heard of someone getting banned for it. Supposedly you can but the DC rate is supposed to be really high for it to kick in.
Who actually cares?
You're just gonna ruin everyones match...
Plenty of multiplayer games have colorblind options. Overwatch has it. The outcry of anger of being "better able to see" is non-existent.
@thesuicidefox Only because you never seen or heard about DC bans, which is actually quite weird, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. And i can ensure it happens, but only in waves.
Well, waiting 45 mins at rank 10 to get a rank 2 killer isnt optimal or fun either. So joining at rank 20 and giving a killer free bp to find if dcs ACTUALLY get punished is a potentially worthwhile experiment.
I'm sure it does, but it seems to be exceedingly rare. Just sayin.
You can join our several months old ongoing thread about colorblind support, maybe if we get enough people to care about it, something can be done:
I've never seen anyone say they have been.