Anyone else remember...
When Millennial Dwight had a little stubble on his face? That was my favorite thing about that head and then they just removed it without any warning... ;(
Old:
New:
Why did you have to go and shave the boy’s wonderful five-o-clock shadow??? ;(


Comments
OH NO! BHVR WHY?!
@Shad03 #NotMyDwight 😭
Who needs to be stabbed 28 times? >_>
Whoever shaved my boy’s face.(Looking at you, Billy and LF. ;( )
This guy remembers
@fcc2014 Glad to see I’m not alone. ;(
Give him back bhvr!
@Hoodedfengm1n We can only pray. ;(
Old looks better #notmyDwight
@TreemanXD Glad to see you agree, friend. ;0
#NotMyDwight Bring the old Millennial back. ;(
Literally unplayable.
I remember, I still run it because it's my favorite Dwight head just because it's so simple. The stubble was nice but now it just looks like a default Dwight with darker glasses
You know what else i remember? When back in 2016 instead of making a snowy menu we just got piles of snow in certain areas of the map. Cool :/
@PhantomMask20763 We must get the stubble back! ;(
@Detective_Jonathan I wish we had more content towards holidays when events come out.. ;c