FIX your VAULTS

PS4

After this happening several times, I'm posting here so it can get some attention.

Fix your vaults, I can't tell you how annoying it is, to have a good chase going on. To fast vault a window, only,... You land on the same side that you jumped from. - Vault triggered, noise notification happened, but yet you're just standing there like an idiot staring at the window that you should've been on the other side of. Oh yes, once you are positioned back on the front side of the vault, then the killer reaches you, downs you and camps. Lovely....

Comments

  • Oh, chainsaw audio is still broken on PS4. When the game works right and killers don't camp, Love the game!

  • The Buss window, right? I never go for it, I know I'll get bugged, it'd be nice if devs fixed It already

  • I never had it but there's another bug when killer vaults right after you and you juke him by crouching next to the window there's a chance that entity will block the window.

  • @ShirtlessDwight said:

    I never had it but there's another bug when killer vaults right after you and you juke him by crouching next to the window there's a chance that entity will block the window.

    That’s like 2016 news.

  • Idk if it’s still active but the lodge window(the backside window closest to the permiter wall) on Azrov does the same thing.

  • PS4 After this happening several times, I'm posting here so it can get some attention.

    The killer is able to hit you through the window, try it yourself in kyf. Let a survivor or position himself in front of the window and the killer can hit him from the other side even without any vaulting involved.

    There is no magical forcefield that activates after you vaulted thw window

  • @Master said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/54135/fix-your-vaults

    The killer is able to hit you through the window, try it yourself in kyf. Let a survivor or position himself in front of the window and the killer can hit him from the other side even without any vaulting involved.

    There is no magical forcefield that activates after you vaulted thw window

    @Master I think they're talking about the bug where you vault something, but it doesn't actually vault it. Like you fast vault at the window, but it doesn't allow you through or something. I've had it happen to me once.

  • It's likely a lag issue when your client thinks you can vault so it shows the animation while the data is on the way for server to check if it is valid. Then, due to some de-sync, the server says you're not allowed to, so it "teleports" you back.

  • @ColgateAdvancedWhite said:

    It's likely a lag issue when your client thinks you can vault so it shows the animation while the data is on the way for server to check if it is valid. Then, due to some de-sync, the server says you're not allowed to, so it "teleports" you back.

    Eh.... maybe... this bug started when legion was dropped... I've had it happen to me on the bus loop... I dont think it's lag...

  • @Bravo0413 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/387245#Comment_387245

    Eh.... maybe... this bug started when legion was dropped... I've had it happen to me on the bus loop... I dont think it's lag...

    It’s not lag Bc it’s specific spots on azrovs. Back lodge window, bus window. Lag will cause you too freeze , this just teleports you back.

  • @ColgateAdvancedWhite said:

    It's likely a lag issue when your client thinks you can vault so it shows the animation while the data is on the way for server to check if it is valid. Then, due to some de-sync, the server says you're not allowed to, so it "teleports" you back.

    No lag, very good ping.

  • The frustrating thing is this used to be fine, but It's been bugged with one of the patches, some say legion, i'm not sure when exactly, but it's frustrating.

  • Was just in the red forest, on the platform where the gen is in the lodge,... trapper was standing UNDER the platform swung and hit someone, I heard a scream. Then I jumped down I fell right in front of him, and I was wounded. (He didn't swing). This never happened before they kept playing with matchmaking. The first time they added the timer, it was terrific! ever since it's been messed up.

  • The azarov one actually teleports legion back too with fast vaults.

  • @Master said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/54135/fix-your-vaults

    The killer is able to hit you through the window, try it yourself in kyf. Let a survivor or position himself in front of the window and the killer can hit him from the other side even without any vaulting involved.

    There is no magical forcefield that activates after you vaulted thw window

    LOL you're so desparate to put down survivors you don't even read the post before you comment. Sad.

  • Pretty sure that's not the vault's...fault.