Dude, Freddy has no collision with survivors that aren't asleep. You can walk through them. As for other killers, smacking the survivors may let one go, but you will have way more map pressure as the others are injured. Just chase one of them.
Just, it's not hard to counter, and if you don't like it, bring any perk to help you. If this is a joke, stop being a troll because you don't sound very smart right now.
I just don't understand why killers should lose a kill just because survivors want to crouch in front of them. Another reason I feel the game is totally survivor sided
I love encountering the body blockers as killer.. it's basically a free hit on their friend and you get to hook the meat regardless. I can't help but wonder wth they're thinking. But as a survivor, I've been saved by this tactic, so i respect the hell out of it when it works.
It's basically an achievement as well- i got it sunday actually. Hitting other survivors 25x while lugging bodies around. It only registered at 0.5% on psn so i guess this really isn't happening a lot.
My main annoying point is I was in the corner of lerys picked up a survivor and the other three survivors were all crouching in front of me they weren't in the dream world but they body blocked me carrying a survivor in the corner. All three of them and the carried survivor broke free.
Literally either a bug or they were in the dream world.
Freddy passes through "not in dream world' survivors. Although his lunge connects to them.. FOR NO REASON
The killer can hit the survivor to force them to move, but survivors cannot hit the killer to force them to move. The only time it is reportable is when it's being used to hold the game hostage, even, not just because it's an inconvenience to somebody. If you block a window or a pallet as the killer during a chase you won't get banned either.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I didn't want to say anything earlier. ๐
Dude, Freddy has no collision with survivors that aren't asleep. You can walk through them. As for other killers, smacking the survivors may let one go, but you will have way more map pressure as the others are injured. Just chase one of them.
Just, it's not hard to counter, and if you don't like it, bring any perk to help you. If this is a joke, stop being a troll because you don't sound very smart right now.
It's that, he's baiting, or he's just a really entitled player. He is the same guy who thinks that Survivors shouldn't be able to run.
Why would there be perks specifically created to counter bodyblocking survivors? If you never want to be bodyblocked just use mad grit.
๐๐๐๐
I love encountering the body blockers as killer.. it's basically a free hit on their friend and you get to hook the meat regardless. I can't help but wonder wth they're thinking. But as a survivor, I've been saved by this tactic, so i respect the hell out of it when it works.
It's basically an achievement as well- i got it sunday actually. Hitting other survivors 25x while lugging bodies around. It only registered at 0.5% on psn so i guess this really isn't happening a lot.
Ok please stop commenting this was a ridiculous post from me and I do apologize. It makes me sound stupid which I aren't I am sorry
There is no way this is actually a thread, no way lol. And ya'll actually responding to it? Come on now.
Literally either a bug or they were in the dream world.
Freddy passes through "not in dream world' survivors. Although his lunge connects to them.. FOR NO REASON
The killer can hit the survivor to force them to move, but survivors cannot hit the killer to force them to move. The only time it is reportable is when it's being used to hold the game hostage, even, not just because it's an inconvenience to somebody. If you block a window or a pallet as the killer during a chase you won't get banned either.
(Also going to lock at OP's request.)