Here is what Killers face everyday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLdbvMLYY5E
Dont forget the DCs before you can get your BBQ stack.
Dont forget the DCs before you can get your BBQ stack.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've wasted about 50 minutes yesterday on a hatch standoff after 3 vermins from a full CWF rage quitted so the last piece of toxic ######### could leave via the hatch, in the end, she started to pick up and drop her toolbox on the ground, so i walked away and she missclicked and tried to jump into the hatch, just to endup on the hook and rage quit before the animation was complete.
4 Rage Quits from a full TOXIC CWF, its the best SALT you can ever get in your life!
Reminds me of my old meme xD
LOL
Dude this is old as #########, I hope GenJake is doing alright irl
Didn't GenJake do some weird video I remember that being the last video I watched of his couldn't tell what it really meant can anyone explain?
He's doing gens. U?
It's much better now. Way more fair.
He said something about taking a break last time I checked out his channel
That's actually gold.
This is bookmarked =)
It can be old, but still true lol
I believe he did make videos after this one, but I haven't seen him in awhile.
This meme now belongs to me.
Thank you for your generous donation.
You gotta find and delete the little "Pi" symbol first xD