I'm Tired of Saying This
Get rid of the see-through walls in Farm maps.
They have no place in this game.
Get rid of the see-through walls in Farm maps.
They have no place in this game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm totally fine with adding a few jungle gyms to the game.
Honestly I am not sure why people say the game is such a strong killer map.
is it just because of the heartbeats making it hard to tell where the killer is coming from?
Every pallet on that map is extremely safe so I don’t see why people put that map as the primary example when maps like Sheltered Woods and Coal Tower exist 🤷♂️
As a Huntress main, I agree completely. Its bad enough to have the great corn. but the see through walls make Coldwin stink for killer
I think we should have some see through loops still.