Tunnel guide

How to tunnel the most effective way?

Comments

  • Bloodhound and sloppy butcher combo to make sure they can't hide, and use A Nurses Calling and Stridor.

  • Smack person, chase them, down them, hook them, let them get rescued, smack them, hook them... fairly easy.

  • Just generally suck at playing killer and you will naturally gravitate towards this playstyle.

  • @Poweas said:

    Bloodhound and sloppy butcher combo to make sure they can't hide, and use A Nurses Calling and Stridor.

    I have a friend who used nurses calling and stridor on his pig. Sadistic bastard.

    Sloppy Butcher, Stridor, Nurse, Spirit Fury incase they're good at chases is what I'd change here.

  • @not_Queef said:

    Just generally suck at playing killer and you will naturally gravitate towards this playstyle.

    Apparently. I can't tell if this is sarcastic or not.

  • Just stay at watching distance from the hook, there is always some overaltruistic survivor lurking around. Use Endurance to nullify that pesky new DS.

    I have tunneled so much I can open my own subway complex ;-)

  • @RoKrueger said:

    Just stay at watching distance from the hook, there is always some overaltruistic survivor lurking around. Use Endurance to nullify that pesky new DS.

    I have tunneled so much I can open my own subway complex ;-)

    Thats actually bad idea no offense you simply rely on save i see most killers rely on that too much.

  • How to tunnel the most effective way?
    This will be basically a storage for all the Meme Builds my friends, me and even YOU will think of!...