I only cleanse totems that I see....
‘Cause noed is just a minor inconvenience for me and isn’t this all powerful thing people say and if noed bothered me I’d cleanse totems.
‘Cause noed is just a minor inconvenience for me and isn’t this all powerful thing people say and if noed bothered me I’d cleanse totems.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wow you're so cool and totally morally superior to everyone
Noed isn't that op guys just run no mither and you won't have to worry about noed!
OK.
Kinda hard to cleanse one's you don't see.
I cleanse ones I see and go hunting for the ones I don't and quite often I get all 5 totems including the Hex or some combo thereof.
Whenever I wanna cleanse all 5 I love bringing Detective’s Hunch and small game.
I don’t cleanse any... and while noed has got me a few times... I can’t be bothered to care if anyone else but me escapes =p so to everyone who says hey u should do them I say....
Specially handy against freddys and wraiths
If you don't heal, you don't really have to worry about NOED. ☺️