the new map has a base spawn of 4 chests
this is amazing. every plunderer rejoice. I wish this happened on all maps. chests have always been great because they rewarded you for doing secondary objectives.
on a side note, make plunderer's instinct guarantee no common items because finding items like these is kind of annoying

Comments
Why was this image captured on a potato?
There are terrorist groups with more resolution than that picture
lol facts, I can see better with the clown's gas then this image.
How do you even play?
How'd you get a screenshot from the Nintendo switch version already?
this is the power of -120% in game resolution. also no one has said anything about chests :(
I agree that there should be a base minimum of 4 chests on each map. Plunderers instinct always felt like a waste of a perk slot personally.
The only thing here that's amazing, is how you can play the game without bleaching your own eyes.
My guy coming in with a bank security cams resolution.
Looks like playing on an SNES