Do you want some fries with that salt?
I actually feel embarrassed FOR this guy... ๐
I actually feel embarrassed FOR this guy... ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What do u expect about a game of slaughtering ppl?
"Didn't you get outsmarted and outplayed though?" Jesus that's cringey
Well done! Congratulations!
Lol it looks similar to most of my after game discussions. My favourite was when I had them all hooked in the basement.
Honestly all I could do was laugh. Some people are so unwilling to accept defeat. ๐
Bubba op
I NEVER understood how survivors are trashtalking a Killer when he (and all his mates) died at the end. Never understood, and I will never understand.
Survivors: you are trash, git gud loser!
Me: you lost against me, so what does it make to you to die against a trash killer??
So stupid lol
big oof
The killer is still bad! even though I died!
Friiieeeees
I was *this* close to basement hook all four identically-dressed-obvious SWF- Feng Mins once.
Last Feng DC'ed when I was about to pick her up.
I missed that perfect picture. Maybe forever...
Anyway, yes. I still got rained with compliments at the end.
The sheer amount of emojis hurts my eyes but always fun reading salty messages, well done.
This just made me legit want french fries.
Woow... This survivor has the same attitude as one I killed today. There was this Meg who would tbag me from the distance. I mindgamed and facecamped her. She died with 3k bloodpoints. I still got my 4k. After the game she said "ez baby killer". Uhmm... What kind of twisted logic is that?
By the way I played Leatherface, too. I guess some people just hate losing against him because he's considered weak for some reason.
*Agreeing intensifies*