Is plague worth the money?

Comments

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/384062#Comment_384062

    Oops I already said too much I main Freddy without his power and I 4K every game.

    You fool! They'll finally nerf Freddy again! D:

  • @Caretaker

    Yes huntress have faster shoots, but corrupt purge have more flexibilty, starting with the posibility of multiple hits if various survivors on sight with just one vomit of corrupt purge.

    And the best part is that you can vomit high and hit them avoiding walls or any kind of structure. This is not only very fun and awesome to get it done properly but also very useful.

    Edit: A correction, the plague can hit a survivor faster or same speed than a huntress with corrupt purge, depending of the range, as you don't have to fully charge your power bar. So i guess the big difference with the huntress is the range.

  • title says it all

    If you want a killer who looks wicked and has fun mechanics, then yes. If you're expecting a high tier killer, then I'd say no.

  • @Irisora said:

    @Caretaker

    Yes huntress have faster shoots, but corrupt purge have more flexibilty, starting with the posibility of multiple hits if various survivors on sight with just one vomit of corrupt purge.

    And the best part is that you can vomit high and hit them avoiding walls or any kind of structure. This is not only very fun and awesome to get it done properly but also very useful.

    Edit: A correction, the plague can hit a survivor faster or same speed than a huntress with corrupt purge, depending of the range, as you don't have to fully charge your power bar. So i guess the big difference with the huntress is the range.

    Let me know when I can snipe people across the map as Plague. Also, none of them can toss over anything lower than a medium vault, assuming there isn't a ton of debris in the way cuz that's apparently the only map changes the devs seem to be able to add. Faster shots, better range, more accurate, better addons.

  • She is fun to play, but kinda weak. I would use shards instead of money.

  • @yeet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/381492#Comment_381492

    corrupt purge is straight up just worse huntress hatchets

    I do think the projectile could use a speed increase. It's slow as hell. Makes windows very effective against her.

  • @The_Crusader said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/381555#Comment_381555

    I do think the projectile could use a speed increase. It's slow as hell. Makes windows very effective against her.

    For once I might actually use Bamboozle on a killer. Just because of how strong windows are.

  • title says it all

    No, not after her movement speed has been nerfed.

  • @The_Crusader said:

    Just to provide some balance to the argument, a lot of survivors are crying she's OP.

    I haven't her much time to play her yet sadly. She's a weird one. It can be frustrating when you get looped since she has nothing in her base kit to help with looping. You can puke on them until they're broken but it means nothing in pallet town.

    However when you get corrupt purge that's when the fun begins. It's a lot of fun to use. It's so damn powerful at times.

    Also she is now the Queen of the 3 gen strat. Sorry Doctor but you just can't compete.

    When dont survivors cry op

  • @BigBubs said:

    In my opinion she is fun but the tryhards who want their 4k will tell you not to buy her cuz she is "weak". She may not be "strong" but that doesn't mean she isn't fun to play (if you're not a tryhard).

    Yeah I figured that out once I asked somewhere else about the killer.

  • Plague is definately worth it. After some practice you can hit with her power above obstacles. She can do a lot with her power (tag gens, totems, lockers and pallets for example) and her perks are actually good. 115% ms is good.

1 2 ›