Survivor Logic

Untitled.png 1.png

I love salty survivor after chat. 2 teammates both ran ds and suicide bombed basement and dc'd when I had enduring. Then the 2 survivors die, and they complain that I still played. I was supposed to give up instantly after the dc's? Pog dude.

Comments

  • Lol entitled survivor mains are the best. Too bad most aren't entitled.

  • some survivors can’t ever be gracious. If they escape its “too EZ get good killer,” but if you kill them in any way it’s “noob killer learn to play not camp/tunnel/play that killer”

  • Damn you for not having the survivors' best interests in mind! You shouldve at least let them open the gate so that they can teabag or item drop their worthless offerings of thanks to you just to be called a "good killer". Your loyalty is not to the entity, it is to the fellow players of dead by daylight, to the prey!

    I'll get back in a locker now.

  • Most survivors are cool people just as most killers are cool people, it's the idiots on both sides that ruin it for everyone else.

  • @Kurisataru said:

    Damn you for not having the survivors' best interests in mind! You shouldve at least let them open the gate so that they can teabag or item drop their worthless offerings of thanks to you just to be called a "good killer". Your loyalty is not to the entity, it is to the fellow players of dead by daylight, to the prey!

    I'll get back in a locker now.

    Cute Dwights are the only survivors I let live.

  • You said survivor and logic in conjunction with one another.

    Just pointing that out

  • Both sides have these idiots, maybe one day they’ll learn.

  • Not throwing shade at killers in general but just sharing a funny story. I was facing this nurse today, obviously good. I got all 5 unhooks, did both gens that got finished and escaped her. At the end I was told off for playing immersed and the nurse not able to find me.

    After a long rant and the other survivors defending the fact that the game is to hide and not be seen. Some killers get really salty and I am not sure why. I had a really good game. I GG'd them, why is there all this hate on both sides. The ending sums it all up.

    image.png


  • @Nea_Death_Experience said:

    Not throwing shade at killers in general but just sharing a funny story. I was facing this nurse today, obviously good. I got all 5 unhooks, did both gens that got finished and escaped her. At the end I was told off for playing immersed and the nurse not able to find me.

    After a long rant and the other survivors defending the fact that the game is to hide and not be seen. Some killers get really salty and I am not sure why. I had a really good game. I GG'd them, why is there all this hate on both sides. The ending sums it all up.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/095/JCMIWAHMXU6B.png

    Nurse is the only killer I recommend you play immersed against, this nurse was a crybaby.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/384019#Comment_384019

    Nurse is the only killer I recommend you play immersed against, this nurse was a crybaby.

    I play immersed even on characters like Jeff which is really hard to pull off and when I get away i get insulted for being toxic.

  • @powerbats I find it funny when someone calls you toxic just because they don’t like your play style.

  • @GrootDude said:

    @powerbats I find it funny when someone calls you toxic just because they don’t like your play style.

    Yeah I'm a bad looper so I prefer to be sneaky and try and out mind game the killer and I've had fellow survivors call me toxic for not running blindly down the middle for a save. This despite me plainly seeing the killer camping them on the hook and in plain view.