Massive SWF bug

Just played a swf game. When the killer hooked my friend, and i switched to spectate my friend who was hooked, I was instead watching the killer, and able to call out their actions. I didn't, i just laughed about it. But i could have.

Comments

  • I have had this happen a couple times too. It’s when u spectate the hooked survivor. I play solo on Xbox.

  • I saw that, as a solo surv. Switching to the hooked survivor had me watching the Plague shimmy around vomiting. It was funny, and I backed out and Spectated again, and sure enough there it was. I hope it's not allowed in SWF of course but it was strange to say the least.

  • it's like you are still watching the guy on the killers shoulder, even after they were hooked. i've now had this happen 3 times.

  • Man this is a big bug. Did you report it, video and all? Hopefully they fix it fast.

  • It’s been reported in the bug section of the forum :) Several people have been having this issue D:

  • As @FalseFroggs Said it's been reported and the devs are aware of it and working on a fix.

  • Just played a swf game.

    Yeah you can spectate the killer if you play with SWF and spectate your friend after he dies. Its cool... but unfair imo

  • Can you see the killer's perks as well.

  • @FallenOrpheus said:

    Can you see the killer's perks as well.

    No, it's like you are spectating your teammate on his shoulder, even though they have hooked them already.

  • @Condorloco_26 said:

    Man this is a big bug. Did you report it, video and all? Hopefully they fix it fast.

    Knowing the devs about 2 years for a fix