Head on bugged
Scenario I am in a locker head on is ready I rush out killer is in front of it then he just smacks me down please fix this.
Scenario I am in a locker head on is ready I rush out killer is in front of it then he just smacks me down please fix this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
U got ur 4ss smacked down cuz killer did better timing than u using the perk, git gud m8
I play on PS4 and I believe it is bugged or the hitbox is really unclear, over 20 times I’ve rushed out and the killer has not been stunned and the only two times it has worked is when a killer is being nice or farming and deliberately lets themselves get hit. Please fix it
Yeah it happens to me time to time as well. Sometimes I manage to stun, but sometimes I got my 4ss knock down. Maybe it is related to latency, or timing like @BACKSTABBER said.
I play on ps4 and it works fine for me. You definitely got to time it right though and make sure the perk is lit up before you jump out.
It was lit up, but I’ll have to try again I guess.