What does it take to get banned on the forum?
I have been here for about a week or two at this point but one thing I keep noticing is people getting banned, and so I have a question to ask is there any clear indicator of what is really bannable or are you just at the mods mercy ect? Because recently I have seen people be banned for some odd things and another question is banning permanent or not. And what the heck is jailing? Just a few questions I had about how punishments work on this forum.
Comments
@Evie Most likely I got a warning on my first discussion I ever posted on this forum lmao
Usually being someone who doesnt like how toxic the killer mains on here are.
Repeatedly breaking the rules. That's the only real requirement, and everything else is just people who can't own up to the fact that they (or the people they like) did it.
Same way around for baby survivor mains.
@ShrekIsHotwatch out I got a warning for calling killers babies as a joke!
NO WAY WHAT.
Just because you put "JK, LOL" at the end of an insult doesn't make it less insulting.
True but how much of a snowflake do you have to be to actually be insulted by that?
To be insulted by an insult? I'm guessing zero, since any insult is, by definition, insulting. The similar names are not coincidental.
Not being constructive and posting bait/troll threads
Calling out BHVR or fog whisperers in a derogatory manner
Naming and shaming
Being toxic towards others on here
Questioning the mods decisions or talking about bans/warnings.
I have been here since day one and I disagree with lots of people, can be snarky and sometimes a hit too much where it turns into an argument and have yet to even be warned.
This is enough:
https://i.imgur.com/ylJylYp.png
By the way, both the original commenter I reacted too and me got punished, neither of us flagged each other^^
Wow...
Insulting people, opening bait threads, trolling etc etc.
As @Orion said, people find it unreasonable to ban these kind of people because either they themselves or somebody that they like do it.
There are guys with thousands of posts that never got a warning and there are people who got banned with 100 200 posts.
There are some misunderstandings but for the most part, bans are legit.
It is like in game bans. People come to the forums and claim that they never did a bad thing but got banned for no reason. I have 1.4k hours on my main account and a couple of hundreds on the other and didn't even get a warning. I wonder why?
Depends who is moderating. One is ok, the other seems very selective.
People get banned because they can't control their own mouth and brain and think the earth only circles around them.
@KillermainBTWm8 I would avoid certain adjectives, singling out survivors or killers, and posting baits threads to start fights. Otherwise you should be fine.
It's really not that hard to not get banned.
Careful you dont get a name shame ban. ๐