Mount Ormond Resort

This map feels so blurry for me. Aura's of gens, hooks etc. are barely visible. I tried to play on max lightness of the screen, but it didn't help. Someone has that problem with this?

Edit: I noticed that in the PTB but I thought that was the bug.

Comments

  • Yes! I thought it was just me but the auras of hooks and generators are so faded on that map for killers for some reason. I could barely even make out the BBQ auras it’s ridiculous.

  • The red auras could be a little darker. My mine gripe is just how big the map is.

  • @doitagain_ said:

    Yes! I thought it was just me but the auras of hooks and generators are so faded on that map for killers for some reason. I could barely even make out the BBQ auras it’s ridiculous.

    Exactly. I remember when I was on the hook in the PTB, my mates auras was also faded.

  • @Blueberry said:

    The red auras could be a little darker. My mine gripe is just how big the map is.

    You say so? I wouldn't say that the aura's are darker, but definitely blurry ah.

  • It was already my least favorite map.

    But yes, now it's almost impossible to track gens and all other auras.

    Hopefully they fix it soon.

  • @Condorloco_26 said:

    It was already my least favorite map.

    But yes, now it's almost impossible to track gens and all other auras.

    Hopefully they fix it soon.

    Me too

  • Its a bug I think.

    BTW, @Condorloco_26 no map is worse than Yamaoka Estate.

  • @Poweas said:

    Its a bug I think.

    BTW, @Condorloco_26 no map is worse than Yamaoka Estate.

    With a sneaky claudettes P3 😀

  • @Poweas said:

    Its a bug I think.

    BTW, @Condorloco_26 no map is worse than Yamaoka Estate.

    It's a photo finish between those 2. Haddonfield trails them by an inch.

    At least in those other 2 you can find gen and hook auras

  • I just played a game as Huntress on Resort. WOW. This map is so broken now. I could not see the auras of gens or my totem unless I was like 12m away because they were just so faint. Scratch marks too are almost invisible. This guy had Lightweight and it was impossible to track him. I still got the 4k, but it was so incredibly hard to see what I needed to see. BBQ auras were basically non-existant (and no they weren't hiding in lockers I could see them only JUST BARELY). Nurse's auras were just fine though so IDK what's going on.

  • Can't see hooks, can't see gens, can't see scratchmarks. It's just painful to play on this map, the only map where I seriously struggle to not just disconnect when I load in.

  • You do not know true pain until you have experienced 2.6.0 Mount Ormond with extra fog reagent offerings. My eyes still hurts.

    This is a problem.