Question to the community?

Should I start running DS after its nerf?

Comments

  • it's still a pretty awesome perk honestly but I guess that's just my thoughts plus the skill check is like impossible to not hit now lol

  • YES!

    It's really good for the team now but nobody runs it.

    Got a Billy or Nurse flying across the map hooking people left and right? This eats into their momentum.

    Got a basement camp going on? At least you got a way out now if you get hit running up the stairs.

    It's a really good comeback perk for survivors its just a shame that nobody uses it anymore now that it isn't toxic.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 How big it the skill check

  • @The_Crusader When does the proc for the perk appear?

    DS has always been a interesting perk to me, never ran it because I was so boosted to hit the skill check

  • It's a wasted perk slot in my opinion. I got hit by the new decisive because I tunneled someone who used it. The survivor didn't even make it to the next pallet because the stun is so short. But then again I run enduring at all times so I don't know... Maybe it's still somewhat useful against killers who don't run enduring.

  • I think they said the skillcheck was the size of a tier 1 overcharge. Can't remember exactly.

    It's small but not quite as small as before.

    The skillcheck appears as you're being picked up now. So the killer can't dribble you anymore.

  • Enduring makes it useless and it is a pretty popular perk due to spirit fury+enduring combo. If it didn't affect the perk, it could be useful and I could run it but at this state, I rather play with safe perks that will help me throughout the trial.

  • @The_Crusader lel, imma miss it still cause I can hit tier 1 overcharge, but I still miss it

  • This perk still requires you get grabbed. You basically have to hope you get a good Killer for a chance to use it...

    As someone who plays both sides, they should just remove the grab condition and have it useable for a certain amount of time after you get off the hook...

  • It's still a good perk. I'd say it depends on your playstyle.

  • Depends if you like being farmed from the hook or tunneled

  • It's fine but there are so many better perks. Lithe is fantastic now.

  • It's weak. Lithe is 2nd best exhaustion perk now though.

  • Should I start running DS after its nerf?

    @Hoodedfengm1nI didn't run it before the update but i did after and paired it with unbreakable. The skill check is close to double an overcharge skill check.

  • It's a good, solid perk that has a situation where it shines. The only drawback is if you plan on using it, get the killers attention to save someone else, and they decide to Mori you instead of pick you up....

    That's happened to me more than I've gotten to actually use DS in the last 2 days. 4:1