So was Evil Dead chapter's leakeage on purpose or not?
I bet the license was cheap since the movie was not too famous
I bet the license was cheap since the movie was not too famous
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lol it's funny because every word you said is wrong
Are you kidding me
W0t?
IMO it was intentional so people would actually watch the movies and get hyped. But if I'm wrong and it was really an accident, then someone is in a real trouble.
If you don't think of the Evil Dead films as "famous" then you're in the wrong genre!
I'd heard of Bruce Campbell before I'd heard of Evil Dead, and that was AFTER Evil Dead came out. Just saying.
It was almost for sure an accident.
Evil Dead was only good when they made 1 and 2, after those 2 is when it started sucking, hell, some would say the only good one is 1. Since it was you know, ACTUALLY scary.
I guess its kind of like saying you like heavy metal, but then not having heard of Slayer...
Evil Dead has no comparison with the Freddy Kruger or Myer's saga.. come on
cheap license spotted!
Better question is what is a better licensed chapter to get? Don't say scream because that seems to be the most obvious.
Personally I knew of Evil Dead but haven't watched any of them. Wouldn't say it's cheap though
http://gnula.nu/terror/ver-evil-dead-posesion-infernal-2013-online/#tab1 watch it then
cheap license
Oh... Fallen for it!
Nice b8 m8, I r8 8/8!!!!