Am I just terrible or

Is Plague's vomit hitbox terrible? I swear I puke straight on a Survivor's back with the full stream and they don't even get infected.

Comments

  • It's got a slow projectile speed, you need to aim higher so it goes a little further ahead of them.

  • @Blueberry said:

    It's got a slow projectile speed, you need to aim higher so it goes a little further ahead of them.

    Definitely, if you want it to go far arc it (kinda like trying to get Huntress's hatchets over a wall). A good strategy if they don't have any pallets or windows to get to quickly is to get right up on their booty and spew a full charge on them.

  • You can also try shaking your head side to side while spraying to increase your odds of hitting a survivor. Just understand that they will be less infected then if you simply got a direct hit with a full stream.

  • @Peasant said:

    You can also try shaking your head side to side while spraying to increase your odds of hitting a survivor. Just understand that they will be less infected then if you simply got a direct hit with a full stream.

    Spray and Pray - "gimme my hatchets"

    Headshot - "imma just be like Legion. Use my power to injure you then smack you :D"

  • @Okayado said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/377105#Comment_377105

    Definitely, if you want it to go far arc it (kinda like trying to get Huntress's hatchets over a wall). A good strategy if they don't have any pallets or windows to get to quickly is to get right up on their booty and spew a full charge on them.

    This is the main strategy I've been using. Put them into Broken and then hit them. This spreads the sicc (people get sicc when they touch the hooked Survivor) and also lessens the effectiveness of a lot of Survivor perks.

    But thanks for the advice everyone. I was having a feeling that I was aiming it too low. :)

  • @TigerKirby215 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/377125#Comment_377125

    This is the main strategy I've been using. Put them into Broken and then hit them. This spreads the sicc (people get sicc when they touch the hooked Survivor) and also lessens the effectiveness of a lot of Survivor perks.

    But thanks for the advice everyone. I was having a feeling that I was aiming it too low. :)

    It also is an achievement! And a daily also!