Hey Dev's ....
.... I cant hear audio cues in locating survivors when your music is blasting SO LOUD. Give us an option to turn off. Stridor is useless!!!!!!!
.... I cant hear audio cues in locating survivors when your music is blasting SO LOUD. Give us an option to turn off. Stridor is useless!!!!!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This. Chase music blasting, and that audio cue when "finding" survivors, prevent killers from hearing footsteps and breathing correctly.
We are BHVR.
Next, we are going to:
Or, here's a realistic alternative: they created it, tested it, realized it was no good, and just didn't get rid of it properly.
As of right now, I would suggest using Blood Hound, Predator, Stridor, and/or Nurse’s Calling with the current audio bug. You don’t have to equip all 4, but these are really the only perks Killers can use if they’re having issues with the current audio bug, unless if you’re playing a Killer that can track Survivors very easily, such as Doctor, Michael with Scratched Mirror, Hag, or Wraith with his all-seeing add-ons. I hope this helps anyone who is having issues with this audio, and lets hope it’s fixed soon. :)