DLC price increased?
Did the price on steam increase since yesterday?
Why? XD
Did the price on steam increase since yesterday?
Why? XD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope.
Still a paltry $8 CDN.
yesterday it was 5.7 euros in EU, now is 7. I have even got a warning from steam that the item in my cart increased in price.
Pretty good rip-off so far
Yes, it did.
Might of been a mistake. I paid 0 dollars for the killer. And I might give 5 bucks for the survivor later, or just save up shards. I don't know yet honestly.
I'm overall satisfied with the update and patch, but Thanatophobia not going through was weak as F. I'm behind this company still, and still grateful, but man they really need to get things a bit straighter.
I bought this yesterday, as soon as it dropped, for £5.19. It is still £5.19 and a bargain in anyone's books!
@Dwight_Confusion So the number on the perk is just a typo? Right now, my tier 3 thana shows 24%.
Yes apparently. It's still the way way, or slightly increased. No one knows.
I'm certain it's a text typo.
Again, proper QA would have catched that.
There might have been an adjustment to a local currency. The prices for my DLCs didn't change.
For some reason, I was thinking original chapters were 6.99 USD while licensed were 7.99. I remember the xbox store said 7.99 when I bought it launch day
Somebody probably just did the math wrong. The 5.7 euro price is only $6.47 in U.S., so they corrected the mistake and now EU is paying the correct price of 7 euros which is $7.95 U.S.