EVERYONE DEPIPS IF KILLER LEAVES!!
HELLO DBD!!!! ######### we all depiped because a clown didnt feel like playing and quit.
How do you guys ######### this up?
HELLO DBD!!!! ######### we all depiped because a clown didnt feel like playing and quit.
How do you guys ######### this up?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Git gud
And killers depip if one survivor leaves as well, seems they f*cked up the ranking for both sides now.
But not tu gud because otherwise the Killer DCs. ;)
Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
lol
One guy dced and I still pipped at rank 1 as a killer. I think it is alright.
That's not balanced, with this matchmaking putting the same p layers together over and over again, some salty player from a game or few ago can just keep joining and DCing to depip you. On top of that, some people DC when the killer is lag switching or the ping is stupid but they didnt see the ping bar go nuts till the game was just starting. There has to be some other way to tackle this DCing problem. Maybe throw survivors who DC into the broken status when they join the next lobby and if it's a killer then their hex totems spawn in the worst spots. I mean, that's what I wish would happen but I know it wouldn't. I think it's better than just depipping though.
How can you Git gud if you cant even play against the killer. Your killer main bias is showing
Get ok.